We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kitchen - Before and after & Josie sleeping (again)


You are looking at our old kitchen. You are also looking at ALL the cabinet space we used to have. I never even had a drawer next to my stove for oven mits....I know that sounds trivial, but having a drawer for pot holders next to my stove is one of my favorite new things!



Here are a few shots of our kitchen after....
This is looking into our kitchen from our new addition. The opening is where our 8 foot slider used to be.





This is looking into the new addition from the far side of the kitchen.




Our sink is in the same place, but our oven moved across the way.



Our fridge moved to the right a few feet, and we have a nice big pantry on the left with slideouts. LOVE IT! We also made our kitchen a foot wider in the middle. That made a big difference, it was way too narrow before.


So, we (being Alex) still have to put up the crown moulding in the kitchen, and we have to put knobs on our cabinets. Other than that, we are pretty much done.



Tonight is a very warm night. Josie is sleeping in her summer pajamas. I looked in on her and this is how she was sleeping. Good flash on the camera, because her room was dark and it turned out pretty good. Look at our little angel, we can't believe she is almost 1!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    what a beautiful kitchen! you guys have done such an excellent job. josie looks like she's tanning at the beach!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    The new kitchen is AMAZING! I can't wait to see it in person. and Josie is as cute as ever

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger 3 Peas in a Pod said…

    The kitchen is amazing!! I can't beleive the transformation. Great job on the design and execution and kudos to Alex for all the work.

    As for your peanut, she is adorable.....I love pictures of sleeping babies (can I still call her that?) as they are sooo cute.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Bello Family said…

    Oh my gosh! Your kitchen looks amazing! Can you come design mine?

    Josie looks so big in her crib all spread out. We can't wait to see her soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home