We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy baby!

We went to the Alehouse for dinner this week. It's one of our top 3 favorite restaurants in Livermore. It was so nice that we sat outside and this way Josie had lots to watch. She enjoys watching people, especially small people. I happened to have my camera on me, which was lucky because Josie and daddy were being silly. Josie's hair stands up pretty much by itself, but daddy was encouraging it to stand up more.


When daddy saw this picture he said to me, "you are still taking pictures of her sleeping"? Sorry, can't help it. I took this picture because her tooshie was in the air and her little ankles crossed. I love that. Josie always ends up in the corner of her crib. Must be a comfort thing,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home