We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Family Ties

So, over July 4th, my cousin Billy got married in Mexico. Unfortunatly, due to lack of funds, Alex and I couldn't attend. Our Aunt Joanie gave Billy and Heidi a reception at their house in Sebastapol last week, and it was so nice to see the newlyweds and the rest of the family as well.

Bride and groom / Rachel & Josie on hammock




Josie and I with my cousin Alex.









My goddaughter Ana, with Dana.
Jacob and Josie on the hammock.









Me and Jonathon.




Me, Christina, Janel and Laura.....4 cousins.










Me and my godson William.

Alex, Josie, Nicholas and Dana.


Josie liked the fishies.



Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Nina Pauls,

    Share those pictures with me and Joanie!

    Laura

     

Post a Comment

<< Home