We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy Independence Day 2008!









Off to my parents on the 4th as usual. We had a good time. My parents have this adorable volkswagon battery operated car and Josie loves to drive it. It didn't take her long to figure out how to go forwards and backwards. It never ceases to amaze me how fast kids pick things up.
When the fireworks started Josie was a little scared. But, after a couple minutes she loved them. She watched them from inside Grandma's house (that's a perk of going to Grandma's on the 4th) with her adopted Grandma Laurie.
Saturday, we went to the Alameda County Fair. We were there for about 4 hours and Dana slept for 3.25 hours. Josie had her first experience pee-peeing in a public potty. I guess we couldn't avoid that forever. Don't worry mom, we didn't let her touch anything. The second Josie saw kids on the pony rides, she said, "I want to ride the horse mommy". She loved the pony rides. She wasn't scared at all. I didn't even attempt to go in with her and walk along side of her, because I could tell she was fine. When it was over, she just kept saying "more mommy, more". Unfortunately, at $6 a ride, she wasn't going to go again. :(

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    just buy the kid a pony already! happy 4th! :)
    also! it occurred to me i never sent a gloating text last sunday about the 11-1 GIANT victory.
    i'll guess i'll mention it another day.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Marcy said…

    Zach's parents keep joking about how they're gonna buy Donovan a pony. =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home