We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Say cheese!

Dana smiles all the time now. I get such a high when she smiles. Last night I am sure I heard her laugh for the first time. It was small, but it was very much her letting out a little giggle.







We all went to the Oakland Zoo Sunday with Alex's parents. It was an incredibly hot day.



Josie looking at the Siamangs, which are apes. The Siamangs were SO active, swinging from rope to rope.



Josie's 1st Fenton's Ice Cream! If she is anything like her mommy and daddy, it won't be her last!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    Yay for baby giggles! Donovan started laughing last week or so, and oh my gosh I think it's the cutest sound in the whole wide world. Good thing, too helps make up for the screaming... ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home