We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Sunday, March 23, 2008

So, it took me awhile....

to finally post a picture of our new addition...Dana Marie!








Honestly, finding time to post an entry on my blog hasn't been the highest priority on my list lately. When I am not feeding or attending to Dana, I prefer to play with Josie or sleep.

I was wondering why I was so tired the week after Dana arrived, and it appears I was fighting an infection. Yesterday, Saturday, I was doubled over in pain for about an hour. My good friend Sharon came to my rescue, running over to my house to help me out. She fed Josie breakfast while I called an advice nurse, who told me I needed to come to the emergency room. After spending an entire day in emergency, from 10am to 7pm, I was finally moved up to an operating room where I had to have a procedure done to remove left over tissue from my uterus that didn't quite make it out on Dana's birthday. Thanks again to my parents for taking Josie in this emergency situation, so Alex and I could focus on me and Dana. Dana spent the day with us in emergency so that I could continue to feed her. She did have to take 2 oz of formula while I was being operated on, and she seems to take from a bottle just fine. That's good to know.

Anyhow, here are many pictures from Easter today, as well as some others of Dana & Josie from the last week.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Bello Family said…

    Oh my gosh she is she a beauty. I have been dying to see her. I can't belive you had to have surgery. You still managed to look great today. I cant wait to meet Dana and see Josie. Gabby talks about her still.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    oh, she is so cute! congratulations to all of the other three bears on dana's arrival!
    i'm sorry to hear you had to have surgery, but i hope you're recovering well! if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask! :)

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    "I was wondering why I was so tired the week after Dana arrived"... lol I think part of that is also the whole recovering from birth/taking care of 2 kids thing! ; )

    I'm sorry about the surgery, that really suck... but glad everything went well in the end. Congrats on your new little one, looks like Josie's glad to be a big sister!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home