We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Monday, April 14, 2008

Dana is one month old!

I can't believe it's already been one month since Dana came into our lives. People have asked me if Josie showed signs of jealousy, to which I would reply no. I think it just took her 3 weeks to realize that Dana is here to stay. She now shows signs of jealousy, like a normal child.

Here is a picture of Dana on her 1 month birthday and some pictures of Josie this weekend. Mommy has been having fun putting Josie in dresses since the weather has been so nice. Now only if that nice weather would come back.









I love catching her gazing off like this, not looking at the camera.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger 3 Peas in a Pod said…

    Happy Birthday Dana! She is starting to look like Josie did at that age.....

    Love the polka dot dress!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    I've heard wonders about a book called Siblings Without Rivalry, in case you're interested.

    Happy 1 month "birthday" to Dana! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home