We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lots going on here...

It's been a busy month here. Josie turned 2 and Dana is now 3 months. It's nice having a baby around since Josie is no longer a baby. She is a full on talking toddler. She says thinks like, "I want a drink", "I want apple juice", "Baby wants to eat", "I want to go out", and her favorite "I do it", or "I get/got it". This morning she woke up and one of the first things she said was, "I want to see a goat". I've been showing her pictures lately of her at a petting zoo with the goats. So, I guess when she woke up today, she decided that's what she wanted to do. Hence, we are going to the zoo tomorrow morning. It's kind of nice having her be able to tell us what she wants.




Burping her baby.















Pics above (uh-oh, putting a baby in the oven?) She loves her kitchen, she likes to cook for mommy and daddy. She says, "I cook for you mommy". Then she brings over our dinner.

And Dana, she is a mover and a shaker. She hates to lay down. She wants to sit up all the time where she can see what is going on. She is stronger than Josie was at this age. We didn't put Josie in the exersaucer until she was 4 months old, but Dana has already been in it, and did just fine. She likes it. She is also SO close to rolling over. I would pretty much consider it rolling over, look at the pictures below, what do you think? She also recently took her first nap in the crib. Although below, is also a picture of Dana in Josie's baby doll crib.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home