We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

She's my daughter!


Here is Josie eating a pickle and a banana at the same time. Gosh...that is so me! I eat weird combinations like that quite often. Josie has also added "pickle" to her vocabulary. Alex and I are amazed at the sudden explosion of her vocabulary. This age is so much fun. Everyday we are like, " did you just hear her say that"....I LOVE IT!

Below are some pictures from our visit with Corey and Megan last weekend. Josie loved playing with the water sprinkler toys. Of course, that's when it was like 100 degrees a week ago. Boy I miss that weather already.








Why is it only cute when little girls butt cheeks hang out of bathing suits, and not so much when mine do?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    hey, aren't you all on water restriction?! conservation! :)

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger 3 Peas in a Pod said…

    She is adorable- make sure to bring out those bathing suit pics when she is a teenager!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home