We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Friday, June 13, 2008

All smiles!

Dana just loves to be talked to, and she likes to talk back also. This morning my neighbor was talking to her and taking tons of pictures of her, and Dana was just laughing like crazy. Of course, I have to post them.


Also, I am so lucky. Both my daughters have been excellent sleepers. Josie is doing great in her big girl bed. We don't need to stand outside her door, or use a lock anymore. We read her a book, and she stays in bed (99% of the time). Then our little Dana has been sleeping through the night consistently also. Last night, she slept from 9pm to 5am. Our girls are awesome! I am starting to think they are going to be difficult when they are older since they have been such easy little ones. Time will tell....




Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    Wow, she looks like Josie in that last picture!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home