We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Keeping busy

We helped Gracie (Alex's cousins daughter) celebrate her 3rd birthday Saturday. It's always fun to get all the kids together. Grace has a new pool at her house, and we all went swimming, even Dana. Dana was almost asleep in her little pink whale, she loved the water.



Dana in her pink whale. / Corey & Josie eating lunch.










Grace holding Dana.












On Friday I told Josie, tomorrow we are going to Grace's birthday party, she replied with "I want cake". I was surprised that she put 2 and 2 together. For the next 3 hours all she talked about was going to Grace's house and having cake.

Patiently waiting for cake.

Dana before her bath.










I just had to take this picture. I think Josie is starting to pick up some not so good habits from daddy.














Josie loves to read at night. She does like to read the same book over and over and over and over again. Recently, this week it seems she FINALLY got tired of Goodnight Moon. THANK GOD. Ok, I know it's a classic and all, but Alex and I
are SO tired of reading it every night.

Josie hasn't grown tired of
holding her baby sister.
She asks every day I think.
Eating mashed potatoes
right out of the pot. Lately, she's been wanting to help me cook. She likes to help stir things. She says "I help you cook mommy, I stir mommy". She's an excellent helper.



Livermore vineyard.

Alex and I took a friend of ours to a winery today, he was just passing through. Anyway, since he had to hit the road, and we had a babysitter, Alex and I went to another winery and tasted more wine. It was so nice to be out together, just the two of us, doing something we used to do here in Livermore, B.C. (before children) These grapes are almost ready to harvest.

Sidenote: I am watching the Olympics right now. Anyone else really into them? I love them, especially Gymnastics, Swimming, Diving, Water Polo. Did you know there is now a Trampoline event, and a Fast Walking event? Kind of lame I think.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Jewels and Cyrus said…

    The polka dot outfit Josie is in is one of the cutest outifts I have ever seen on her....she looks great in navy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home