We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Friday, July 06, 2007

Independence Day!

Josie in her 4th of July outfits.







We had a great second Independence Day. We always go to my parents because you can see fireworks from their backyard, and of course they have a pool, which is a must in July.
I took a zillion pictures of Josie on Wednesday, so if you have nothing else to do, you can look at them all here. I have the hardest time deleting pictures of her, even ones that aren't that great. I'll be like, well her right toe looks cute so I can't delete this one even though her eyes are closed. I need help.
Rachel and Nonu playing in pool.


4 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    you shouldn't have to delete any of them! that's what's so great about digital media! keep 'em all!

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    What great pics! Looks like you guys had a fun time. Josie is as cute as ever!

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    lol... I'm like that now with pictures of my CATS! I don't know what we'll do when we have kids. Have a gazillion external hard drives to store all the pics, maybe? =P

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok-I know this comment is way late-but OMG-I had to post something-you little peanut-is sooooooooooooo cute in that swim suit- Looks like you guys had fun- Megs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home