We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

By golly, I think I did it!


Here is Josie getting her first lip gloss lesson from Auntie Christina. Look how still she sits while Christina puts it on. Alex, with Garrett, Rachel and Josie. Josie is eyeing Rachel's "Little Mermaid" purse, which you can't see.

Yes, I think I have successfully uploaded a video of Josie. I was mostly scared of having videos of her "public". But, I really don't think someone is going to happen across this random video and then find out where we live. So, I am posting it! Let's see if this works, try clicking on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNtn0H4rs7o

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    don't be scared to share videos -- i'd think mentioning places like fentons (your last blog entry) is more likely to get you "found."
    :)
    is she saying "uh oh!" about the socks? SO CUTE!

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    She's even cuter on video than in all the pictures!! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home