We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

Another successfull Stagnaro Thanksgiving. We had 39 people at my sisters house this year. It was so great to see everyone. Below is a picture of the oldest living Stagnaro, my Great Uncle Bud and the youngest Stagnaro, Dana. My Great Uncle Bud is 93 years old.

Cousin Billy helping Dana gnaw on a turkey leg.

Josie says Happy Thanksgiving.

Alex went hunting Saturday morning and got himself 3 geese and 2 ducks. My nephews couldn't wait to see the geese. They helped Alex pluck them, and then Alex grossed them out with an anatomy lesson, which actually they thought was pretty cool.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you need to send me the link of all teh turkey day photos!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home