We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Little visitors came to play!



I was so excited to have our friends come over last Friday. Julia came over with 3 month old Sophia, and our friend Marcy came over with 8 month old Donovan. Marcy and Donovan just moved back here from Switzerland, and I was very eager to meet little Donovan. Oh my gosh, what a cutie he is too! I love his cheekers.


The play date went really well. I am very much looking forward to the next time we can get the babies together. Dana liked to grab Donovan's foot (see photo).


Josie also asked to hold Sophia.










Photo of Josie blow drying her hair. She loves to blow dry her hair. I imagine it would be hard for a 2 year old to brush and dry their hair at the same time, hence the very serious focused expression on her face.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    oh, my! josie with the hair dryer is too cute! she looks like she's perfected the teenage stare down!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Marcy said…

    Just wanted to let you know that Donovan is very much enjoying his new truck! He especially loves playing with the wheels. =) Thanks again for passing it down to us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home