We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Up she goes!

Today I gave Josie a Lysol Wipe (is that frowned upon?), anyway, she was copying me wipe things down. Then she went off on her own, and I noticed her wiping down her vacuum. She clearly has OCD like her mother.


In other news, I went to get Dana after her nap today, and the picture below shows how I found her when I walked in the room. Out of laziness, Alex and I never adjusted the crib back up to the highest position after Josie moved out of it. So, the crib is still in the lowest position. Dana still managed to pull herself up into a standing position. Here is she happy as a little clam waiting for mommy to pick her up. I also posted a picture of Josie the first time (one of) she pulled herself up. Josie was 10 months old. Dana, not even 7 months yet!











Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    lol, There's been several times that I've taken pictures of Donovan doing something, been abou to post them online, then thought, "Oh wait, am I not supposed to let him do that? Am I about to look like a neglectful mother?" Ah well.

    Way to go Dana! I think Donovan may need to spend some time around her for inspiration. ; )

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Bello Family said…

    Oh my gosh. I can only imagine Josie as little Paula. Dana looks so big standing in crib. Its amazing how she is doing things so quickly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home