We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Visiting with friends, etc....

On Saturday we went to an annual lobster dinner at Chucks (a friend of ours from college) parents house. It's always a good time, especially visiting with our friends. Kaleb and Josie are only 4 months apart, and Dana and Abigail are only 4 months apart as well.

Can you see Dana's tooth? If you make the pic bigger, you might be able to see it. She has 2, but it's hard for me to catch them on camera.

Kaleb eating chicken.



Dana standing up, which she did all by herself. She amazes me!












Dana (standing) and mezmorized by the singing lobster. / Josie meeting our dinner.












Friends, Dana & Abigail / Can you do this? Yummy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    Goodness Dana is a strong one! She's gonna be walking any day now isn't she? Looking forward to getting her and Donovan together sometime soon! =)

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    wow, dana sure is a determined one! and i love josie's face as alex is holding up the lobster!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Bello Family said…

    I just love looking at your blogs. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I can't belive Dana has 2 teeth already. I bet she was asking for her lobster too :)

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Jewels and Cyrus said…

    The girls are sooo cute. I love all the pics and I can't believe how strong Dana is......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home