We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Sunday, October 19, 2008

.....Mantis religiosa


So, I was out collecting canine dung (sorry)...and came across this praying mantis. I took this lovely shot with my Canon PowerShot SD 450 Digital Elph. I was zoomed in a fair amount, which I thought would affect the picture more, but was surpised that it still came out pretty clear.

I think the lighting actually turned out pretty favorable and all in all this was a successful photo shoot with Mr. Mantis. He cooperated very well.
P.S. For Cyrus and Benjamin....hope you enjoyed my post! :)
I hope you all knew this was a joke. I wonder how Mr. Mantis would have looked with Cyrus' fancy new lense? Probably pretty amazing.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Benjamin said…

    Great shot, Paula!

    Karen and I are feverishly working to cull and upload our second batch of vacation pics. We hope to have New Zealand released tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home