We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rachel's Christmas Stocking....finally!

Most everyone in my family has home made Christmas stockings made by my Great Aunt Emma. Well, since Great Aunt Emma is no longer with us, many of the little munchkins don't have home made stockings. I decided that just wasn't right. So, I set out to cross-stitch my neice Rachel a stocking. Six months later I finished it. Sorry, the picture is side-ways, but when I tried to rotate it, it changed the image size. (made it smaller)
I hope she grows to love this stocking, as it took A LOT of my time, blood, sweat and tears. Actually, I found that I really enjoy cross-stitching, it's the last part I don't care for, the sewing and all that finishing stuff. Not so much fun. Check out the end result!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger 3 Peas in a Pod said…

    Beautiful.....will you make my child one when I have him or her? (this is not a hint of anything)

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is absolutely beautiful! I love traditions like that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home