We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My little cousin Alex . . . .


is 20 years old. Funny how that happens. Here is a CUTE shot of him loving Josie. It melts my heart. I remember when I used to kiss Alex like that. Alex was the first little baby to pee on me when I was changing his diaper. I guess I had to be only 10 to 11 years old, but I was already changing diapers. I remember him peeing on me like it was yesterday. I love you Alex!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    Cousin Alex is HOT!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How dare you post those pictures! I cant be seen with that baby.....hows it gonna look for my image if I’m getting shown up by Josie. You really think I can compete with that smile and those eyes...blahhhh your ruining me cousin 'wink'.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Marcy said…

    ("anonymous" want want to read the comment above his and think again about the ffect those pictures with baby Josie might have ion the ladies...)

    ; )

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    How cute! Anonymous - don't worry...adorable babies like Josie are major chick magnets. You should offer to babysit more often. :)

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home