We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Call me crazy....

but, almost everything is cute to me. It's weird. This morning I put on a new little sweatsuit that Josie's Grandma bought her. For some reason, it was so cute to me on her. I think because sweat suits are something I think adults wear, and when seeing a little baby size one on Josie, it's just too cute. See, I said I was crazy. Anyway, I had to take a picture of her in it. And the polka dot onesie on underneath...I just love it!
Thanks for humoring me. Thanks Grandma!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Marcy said…

    Whenever dealing with babies (especially your own) everything automatically becomes extremely cute. just ask Zach about all the "cute" stories from work that I tell him every day. ; )

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger 3 Peas in a Pod said…

    She is adorable in her sweats.....and she is getting to be a big girl. It is amazing how quickly she is changing!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    Those eyelashes kill me! She's adorable.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home