We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving was a blast!



Thanksgiving is by far, my most favorite holiday and day of the year, and this year was no different. We share Thanksgiving with my dads side of the family, the Italian side. It always makes for a fun evening. Heck, who else can say that the word "diaphragm" was used during their Thanksgiving toast? (Thanks cousin Fritz) It was Josie's first Thanksgiving, which made it even more special. She handled the crowd better than she handled the last big crowd she was around, so that was great. I took lots of pictures of the 35 people who were there. My parents do a great job hosting everyone. We missed my cousin Billy this year, but thanks to him and his girlfriend not being there, Nick, Megan and Jonathon graduated and got to eat at the adult table. I think we would have rather had Billy though.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    Looks like a blast! Happy Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Looks like quite the party! You have such a large family. Loved the commentary on the pics. :)

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger 3 Peas in a Pod said…

    It looks like the holiday was a success!!!! Are you still full?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home