We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Two out of 3 ain't bad!



Yeh...our project is WAY underway. You can see our sliding glass door, which is currently where are eating area/kitchen ends. For those of you who don't know, we are adding a 16 x 16 foot room. The wall on the left is framed for 2 windows, 2 x 4 windows, with room for my new hutch in the middle. My mom will be happy to finally give me the china I received for wedding presents that she has been storing. And I promise to have you all over for a dinner using it. The wall on the right is where our new 6 foot sliding door will be. The other picture is where our fireplace and mantle used to be. Alex demolished it and closed it all up in one night, subfloor and all. He was exhausted after that. I look forward to being able to show you all updates as often as they happen. Please just never judge our white trash back yard. IT WILL be beautiful again. For those of you ( my parents, Alex's parents) who have never visited a blog, you can usually click on a picture if you want to see it bigger. Just an FYI











Our dog Bailey too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger 3 Peas in a Pod said…

    I love your blog, even if you did not tell me about it!!

    Josie is adorable at the Pmpkin patch and the house is coming along so quickly. At this rate you will be in that room before Christmas!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    Whew, that's a lot to undertake, but it looks like it's coming along nicely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home