We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pumpkin Patch



We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday with Josie's cousins and Grandma. It was a beautiful afternoon and there are so many activities at the Clayton Valley Farm Pumpkin Patch. They have a ton of those cut-outs that you put your face in. Of course I had to put Josie in just about all of them. My family goes to the same patch every year. They have a measuring stick and it's fun to take the kids picture next to the measuring stick year after year.

She's really 26 inches tall.











Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Nice work Paula!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so confused on how this works? Call me and explain it to me..I want my kids to have a blog too...Sandy xo

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Josie is SOOOOO Beautiful...just like the two of you. This is such a great idea. It will be fun to keep up with you guys this way. We miss you both. Helen and Jason

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Josie is a doll and so good about being handled by her cousins!!! Too cute! Great pics!!! Thanks for letting me know about the blog!
    Love
    Carole & Roger

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    Squeee! She is SO cute! Love the "punkin" 'fit she has on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home