We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Josie went to see Santa Claus, she handled it all pretty well. My guess is visiting Santa will be much more difficult next year. She asked for some teeth, and a pony. And she asked for her daddy to hurry up with our remodel. (really she did) Seeing Santa, was a spur of the moment, take advantage of there being no lines kind of thing. We bought the dress about 20 minutes before the picture was taken and we only had pink socks with us, thus she is barefoot. I like seeing her feet anyway, who wants to see the bottom of her shoes? I am very much a baby feet person. Those little toes are just bite size, I love them!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Fauxtographer said…

    Love the baby feeties!
    And the dress she has on is just too cute.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Bello Family said…

    Josie looks so cute. I cant believe she is almost 6 months old. Time flies by when you are having fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home