We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Corey's Crew

Hi. You all probably remember our nephew Corey. Last year was my first year walking to support the cause of Juvenile Diabetes. Many of you were very generous in helping me to raise money to walk.

This year I have cut my goal in half, in light of the current economic conditions. The walk has no minimum fundraising guidelines, so I have no pressure to raise a certain amount of money. But, it would be nice to raise at least a couple hundred dollars. If you can donate $5, $10, or $15 I'd appreciate it, and so will Corey and his family.

Last year the walk was in November, so I haven't been too concerned about posting this. However, I recently realized the walk is October 4th this year! HELLO! I only have a month to make my goal. Click on the link below to go to our fundraising home page.

No donations are too small! Thanks again for helping a great cause!


http://walk.jdrf.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=extranet.personalpage&confirmid=87412886

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home