We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun filled days!

A weekend camping with great family followed up by a day at Six Flags Discovery Kindgom with the same great family! Josie loved Six Flags, good thing my mom got me a season pass to take her there often. My mom got each of her daughters families a season pass, which is super awesome for me because the girls are still free. Now my sisters and I can go together with our kids. Today though, we went with Alison, Corey and Megan. These kids see each other so much now, they are becoming best buddies. It's so fun to watch.



Corey and me on the hot air balloons. Josie on the frogs!














Camping and fishing with cousins.







In Dana news, she ate her first corn on the cob tonight. How cute is this? She did pretty well on it. She continues to amaze us with her vocabulary. Alex and I made a list today of the words she says for her baby book. Would you believe this list?
hot dog (today first time)
I want more....(yes, all 3 in a row....sounds like, I want mo)
Mine (her favorite)
all done
outside
Bailey
doggy
daddy
shoe
NO
hair
down (when you sing ring around the rosey, she'll say DOWN at the end and fall down)
and another first today that I am not that proud of is "poo-poo". I am thinking that I'd like to call that something else. Any suggestions on other cutsie words we could use for that...um.....thing. Josie uses it too, and I'd like to change it to something else if it's not too late.
Anyway, Dana says these all so clear. We are amazed at her. I wonder what she'll say tomorrow!




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    they're both growing up so quickly! the corn on the cob pic is adorable.

    haven't heard much gloating from you or other As fans lately. could it be because the GIANTS are playing far superior?!
    ;)

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jewels and Cyrus said…

    They are both growing up so fast. I love how adult little Dana is- taking after her sister.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home