We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dana's 1st Ice Cream Cone?!?

I just had to post this. Josie got an ice cream cone tonight. She left it on her little table with about 1.5 inches left, to go to the potty. I was in the laundry room and I didn't hear Dana. I go to look for her, where did I find her? She found Josie's ice cream cone. I went ahead and let her finish it because she looked like she was enjoying it so much and I couldn't bring myself to take it away from her. She ate the whole thing, shoving the last soggy bit in, with one big bite. Josie laughed at the site of Dana eating it, not getting upset at all that sissy ate her ice cream. That was a surprise to me. I managed to take a few photos (like 15) of her eating the ice cream cone.











I figured I'd take this opportunity to post some other pictures from this week that I loved.

Notice that Dana's feet are not on the ground.
Dana petting Bailey.


Matching pajamas.

And my favorite picture of the week. Alex snapped this one. How sweet is it?





Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    lol, so cute! Yes she definitely looks like she's enjoying that cone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home