We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Overdue post...birthdays and more!

Dana turned one on March 14th, we had a nice party with her friends and family. Even though the party started AT naptime, she was in great spirits the entire time. She loved her birthday cake, which we let her eat for about 20 minutes. I didn't really have time to take more than just a couple photos, so I've posted a link here to my friends photos from her party.


Dana says, now that I am one, I thought I'd just help myself to the fridge mom.
We've got a big time climber on our hands. She climbs completely up on their picnic table and stands. Child one and child two....complete opposites!



Josie shows off her first pork rib. She did a great job eatin that thing.








Dana eats with a fork......sometimes.
You can see her in the background of Josie's pic too....she really tries to get the food with a fork. We give her forks with actual metal ends, instead of the plastic ones so she can really stab the food and get it. Josie used the plastic spoons far longer....another side effect of being the 2nd child.
Eh...what's the worst that can happen, so long as she's not running around with it, right?!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Marcy said…

    I got some plastic forks for Donovan, but yesterday he grabbed a hold of a regular adult-sized metal fork and was having the time of his life with it. I think he liked it better b/c it's what he sees us using?

    I took a handful of pictures at the party, posted them here:
    http://tinyurl.com/dan4y3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home