We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Holy Cow, where has the time gone?

Josie started preschool today. Of course she didn't make a big deal about us leaving her there, and it also seems she has made a friend already. Here is a photo of her before going to school, and one of her at school.

















After picking her up, I found myself getting just a little teary-eyed. She looked so much older to me after I picked her up, is that nuts? She says words like "appointment" now. This morning before school she was pretending to talk to the doctor on the phone and she told me, "I am making you a doctor appointment". WHAT?! She made a little art project at school, and when she showed it to me after school it had a tear in it. She said a boy with an orange shirt ripped it. I looked at the pictures I took of her at school, and look who is sitting next to her. Hmmm...one suspect, a boy with an orange shirt.

Well, another milestone bites the dust. Sigh......

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh my gosh, preschool already...Josie is all grown up! That little boy in the orange shirt looks guilty if you ask me. :)

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    i agree with karen -- it was totally the boy in the orange shirt!
    josie is growing up so fast!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Marcy said…

    That is too cute! I was just thinking today how Donovan will be starting preschool in just 2 years. Crazy.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Alison said…

    Hmmm...gotta find out who the culprit was! I have a cute picture of you and Dana talking with Josie at her seat at school. I'll have to get around to downloading it. Well...I'll have not much better to do for the next 2 weeks! =)

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Jewels and Cyrus said…

    I could use a smart little Josie at my house to help with my appointments. j/k So glad that her first day went well; oh and I think that little boy is definitely the culprit. He looks guilty and how could Josie be saying anything but the truth in her adorable little outfit and perfectly styled hair.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home