We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Monday, September 17, 2007

Our first bike race!

Jeff going UP grassy slope.


Josie and I went and watched our friend Jeff participate in a bike race this weekend. We had a good time and would definetly go again. The race was great because even though it was 7 miles long (I think), we got to see Jeff every few minutes, as the course was made up of 7 laps (again I think). I have a new respect for Jeff. These racers have to carry their bikes over obstacles, and also up a flight of stairs, not to mention ride it on gravel, sand and grass. Not something you'll ever catch me doing, but fun to watch nonetheless.








Me with the celebrity of the day!





Awesome picture of Jeff passing someone on the inside. This was taken by Benjamin, not me.


Josie feeding mommy a pickle at lunch. You know how we open our mouths when we are feeding children. Well, even toddlers do it, look at Josie. I guess it's just automatic.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    josie is probably copying what she sees you do when you feed her!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home