We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Weekend.....mostly Josie!















We had an eventful weekend. Our friends Karen and Benjamin were married in a beautiful wedding in Los Gatos, Josie went to her first A's game, and we also had some relaxing time at Grandma and Nonu's. I have uploaded pictures of this weekend to Shutterfly. Sorry, for those of you who are used to Kodak, but Shutterfly has better photo books, and since I am making Josie's book there, it is much easier. The link for our Shutterfly album is below. My favorites are right here though.
Eskimo kiss with daddy.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1CatWrhs3YsKA&emid=sharview&linkid=link4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGYJV6wTU2I Video of Josie and her cousin Jake. Jake was being extra nice to Josie yesterday. What a lucky girl she is to have such nice, fun older cousins!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Marcy said…

    I like the pic of her in her swimsuit... she looks kinda perplexed. =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home