We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Monday, February 05, 2007

Overdue house update..

We had the addition to our house stuccoed awhile ago, and we never posted pictures. So, here you can see our new stucco. The holes on either side of the slider are for outdoor lights.





This picture here is of our insulation. ooooh....aahhhh...., but more importantly it's a picture of Alex and our buddy Mark's hard work. On SuperBowl Sunday they insulated the ceiling and put up the sheet rock. Thanks again Mark! We have a taper coming on Monday afternoon, so Alex needs to get all the walls sheet rocked before then.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi guys I do check your blog now and then.. to see whats new and wow your home is almost complete..looks great!! Josie Looks so big and adorable...I like all the step by step pics of the work..Thats what I did with the pool..Now I have to put it in to a album soon..Derek just ordered our A's tickets..Go A's Love sandy..PS are you going to burney Falls? Talk your mom into going earlier.. WE will be there Wed July25-sat 28...chat soon xo hope You get this ..Let me know if I did this right?

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    Looks wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home