We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A day with the fam!

On Sunday our whole family went to a Spaghetti Feed at the Columbo Club in Oakland. The Columbo Club is an Italian club for men. My dad is a member there, and that's pretty special considering there is a 5 year wait list. They had a family night which was pretty much for kids, and it was a good time. We'll definetly go back next year!











My nephews: Garrett & Josh with candy from the pinata. Look at Jake's smile, cute huh? (Sorry Joey, I missed getting a picture of you).














Josie enjoying Nonu time! Me with my only neice Rachel.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    What a fun day out! I don't know who has a cuter toothless smile -- Josie or Jake! :)

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger 3 Peas in a Pod said…

    Rachel looks so much like you!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Josie is such a cutie. I can't wait to give her a big kiss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home