We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving Celebrations

This year brought a few changes to Thanksgiving. This is the first Thanksgiving since I can remember, probably since way before I can remember, that my Uncle Bud and Aunt Rina weren't at the table. We also had the addition of my brother-in-laws family this year. Last year his mom passed away, so this year his two brothers and father joined us for Thanksgiving for the first time. It was nice to have them with us.

I've heard 3 complaints about the fact that I haven't updated my blog recently, and I blame it on Facebook. I kind of figure that everyone sees the girls there, and nobody cares about the blog anymore. Well, I've been told that is not the case. So, here you go.......


Jacob and Josie....this is the Jacob she talks about constantly. I think she has a little crush on him. / Me and my godson William










Alex and our Auntie Esther. / That's Alex under those kids. He's always a good sport.











Hosts for the evening.









Annual picture in front of the turkey.



Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger ThatBeeGirl said…

    i'm glad you're updating!
    the girls have gotten so big!
    glad to hear you're all doing well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home