We Four Bears

A site about our family! Mostly or all actually of Josie and Dana. I mean who cares about us anymore anyway?

Friday, November 02, 2007

She's a big girl now!

Yes, I know....I take pictures of everything. The other night I tried to feed Josie dinner in her high chair. For some reason she wanted no part of it. You see lately Alex and I have been trying to eat dinner at the table again (foreign concept I know). Anyway, we think possibly that she just wants to eat with us and be a big girl. So, after she refused her dinner we pulled up a chair for her and gave her our food. We were having salmon and zucchini and bread for dinner. We gave her a bunch of salmon and probably 8 slices of zucchini. She ate ALL of it. I think we need to go out and get her a little booster seat. Of course I took pictures of her sitting at the table and eating, as well as wiping her face. How cute is that?!!



These random pictures are of Josie sticking a CD in the VCR. Ok, first of all, how does she even know the CD goes near there? Kids are amazing. I quickly grabbed the camera because I was thinking about those stories you hear where people find peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in their electronics systems. Too funny!

We went to Auburn to visit our friend Carrie and her new baby. Carrie took us to a nice park for Josie to run around and the static there was amazing. Josie's hair just stood up the whole time. We thought it was funny.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home